Saturday, July 4, 2009

They came early!!!






Well, I came to the hospital yesterday because they thought my water was leaking and since I tested positive for Group B Strep they didn't want to take any chances. I was at the hospital by 12:30 and they were both born by 3pm. They are both doing great and eating well, although they are on the small side. Lily weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz. and is 18 inches long and Brady weighed 4 lbs. 14 oz. and is 18.5 inches long. They were both able to stay with us and are doing great. We should be coming home on Monday or Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have been waiting for pictures from Leroy and Sue with no luck. Then I thought of checking your blog. You guys are on the ball! They are darling! Which is which?
    - Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! What beautiful babies!!

    ReplyDelete