Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 weeks left!!



I am now at 34 weeks and we only have 23 days until we meet Lily and Brady. I had a doctor's appt today, wasn't very exciting but the babies are doing well. Both of their heartbeats are in the 140s and they are moving like crazy. I have two doctor appointments next week, one at the high risk doc who will do and ultrasound, and one at my regular OB. Not sure if I will have any more after that. I thought I would post some new belly pics, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love the belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet those precious babies! As it gets closer, let me know if you need help with anything. I would love to help if I can. If not, I'll see you when those precious babies come! Talk to you soon!

    ~Sandy Martin~

    ReplyDelete