Friday, April 9, 2010

9 months old

Lots of things have been going on...we took the babies to the beach and man was that a lot of work! Besides packing up what seemed to be our entire house, the beach just wasn't as relaxing as usual- gee, I wonder why ;) The babies seemed to really enjoy the pool and the sand on the beach though, but they were definetly glad to get back home, as were we. Never thought I would say that after a beach vacation! They had their 9 month check-up today and they are developing well. Lily weighs 22 lbs. 3 oz. and is 28 3/4 inches long, both of which are over the 90th percentile for a girl her age. Brady weighs 22 lbs. even and is 27 3/4 inches long, his weight is in the 75th percentile and his height is in the 40th percentile. Lucky for them (and mommy) they didn't have to get any shots today. They are both very mobile crawling all over the place and just yesterday I went to get Brady from his crib after a nap and he was standing up! Yikes! Brady has his two bottom teeth, which are too cute, and Lily's first tooth is just poking through. I have included a couple of pictures from the beach, enjoy!





































No comments:

Post a Comment