I am at 31.3 weeks today and I had two doctors' appointments today, one at the high risk doc and one at my regular OB. The babies are doing great! I can feel them move a lot, and it is fun to feel their little feet and have them push back. Lily is measuring at 3 lbs. 13 oz. (that puts her around the size of a baby at 32.8 weeks) and her heartbeat was right around 150. Brady was measuring at 4 lbs. 1oz. (that puts him around the size of a baby at 32.9 weeks) and his heartbeat was right around 140. The doctor said he has a big head, so I am glad that we are doing a c-section!! At one point they were trying to hit/kick each other through the membrane that separates them, sibling rivalry is already beginning ;) We scheduled 3 more appointments today, possibly a 4th, before the babies arrive.....June 11th, 17th, and 25th. I am waiting on the nurse to call me back to schedule the c-section, but she said it looks like it will be July 10th because my doctor is on call that day and would already be in the hospital. I can go as early as July 7th and told her the sooner the better :) I will post their birthdate once I get the call back, hopefully tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment