Thursday, April 30, 2009
Doctor's appointment
I went to the high risk doctor today and had an ultrasound, everything looks good. Both babies' heartbeats were 147 beats per minute, which is normal. Lily was measuring at 2 lbs. 5 oz. and was head down. However, she was facing my back so we did not get to see her profile. Brady is measuring at 2 lbs. 12 oz. and is what they call transverse, which means he is laying side ways across my belly. We did get to see his cute profile and also learned that he is laying bent at the waste with his feet up by his head, ouch! The doctor said it is ok that they are 7 oz. apart, Lily is in the 50th percentile and Brady is just a heffer (yes the doctor called our son a heffer) but I said it is better him than her ;) I have another doctor's appointment next week at my regular OB, I will be 28 weeks so I will post another belly picture then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment